Sunday, February 14, 2010

Stitches

We had our first set of stitches this week. So guess who it was? No not Carson. Afton. But I am sure some of you could see that one coming. But unfortunately I am the one to blame. We were moving some furniture and she snuck up behind me and I got her right in the eyebrow. It was not very hard but hit her perfectly to where it sliced it. As some of you know head wounds bleed a lot at first, and I was in a panic. We rushed to the instacare and the sewed her up. It was only four stitches but as a mother I felt horrible. The nurse kept asking if I was ok. With my kids I know this wont be the last urgent visit but I hope they are few and far between.



p.s. Stitches are now out and it looks great. Might have a little scar but not to noticable I hope.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

She is so adorable.

Ball Family said...

I'm sorry that you've had to go through that! Especially with your little girl. We have had 2 stitches incidents with Ethan. And they were hard. Good thing she doesn't have a big scar!

Beck said...

Yay! Im so glad you have a blog. I feel so connected to my friends this way :) You have a beautiful family girl! Im excited for our race this Sat!