Saturday, May 8, 2010

Afton turns 2!

My baby turned two last month. Yes last month. I have been horrible about posting! And I feel so bad that I put this off and am posting about her birthday almost 2 months later. Anyways as I said Afton turned 2 last month and I am pretty sure she knew that is was her birthday the moment she woke up! I went in to get her and the first thing she said was "I want pancakes!". And of course it was her birthday so I made her pancakes. Well again she must have known that she was now 2 because she started acting TERRIBLE!!!! I could not make her happy and she had a fit about anything. I was having a hard time trying to be nice to her because it was her birthday.
That night we decided to take her to build a bear. Well we got there and we were trying to pick out a bear, terrible. Then finally I just grabbed one and we tried to pick out an outfit, terrible. All in all bad experience. But she did enjoy dinner.
The Sunday before her birthday we had family over for a little party. And I had my first attempt at making birthday cake.
Even though we are now thrusted into the terrible 2's, My little girl is such a joy. We love her so much and so blessed to have her. I love her spunkiness. She is very strong willed and loves to have a good time. And best of all she loves her mommy! She is starting to be a little mother and loves babies. She is always telling Carson when he can or can't do something. She will be a great big sister one day (far far in the future!).
I love you my pretty princess.






2 comments:

Heidi said...

I can't believe she's two!! Her cake is soooo cute! She's adorable!

Luvnbnamom said...

Okay you have the cutest family!! Afton is Beautiful and your little guy makes me jelous!! :)