Sunday, February 14, 2010

Roughing it!

So for my birthday this year I thought it would be a good time to go up to the cabin and do some snowmobiling since my b- day was on a holiday. Well it was a good thought. We got there and the water at the cabin was not working and the snowmobiles decided they wold not either. So we decided since we were there that we might as well stay the night. Yes that means I had no running water for a whole day! Ok I know it was not that bad. My in laws had everything covered, good thing there was A LOT of snow out side to melt, and you really did not even notice that there was no water (except when you had to use the bathroom). It was a good time either way. And Afton loved snowmobiling so much that she stayed up ALL night trying to get someone to take her on a ride. (No joke all night!)




No comments: