Thursday, November 12, 2009

Halloween 2009

Halloween this year was kind of a quick stop for us this year. I love halloween time but this year there were also a lot of other things going on. Anyways I am thankful I got some pictures so I can look at them and remember. Carson was a monster (woo hoo not a superhero!) and Afton was a bumble bee. They were so excited to go trick or treating. Afton who is my candy fanatic thought that it was pretty cool that if she dressed up people would just hand her candy. It was pretty cold outside and she did not have the warmest outfit on. She kept saying "I cold!". I would ask her do you want to just go back home and she would say "no!". So shivering she would follow her brother tho the door and say "candy?". And of course Carson was done when his bag was full (good thing I bought small ones!).
A cute thing that Carson uttered before we left to go trick or treating. We had some candy left over in their bags from a previous halloween party the day before. Afton had Carson's and was hiding it and trying to shove the candy in as fast as she could. We said he Carson she is stealing your candy. And he said "It's ok mom I will get plenty tonight." What a sweet brother.









3 comments:

Ball Family said...

They looked so cute! Those were really cute costumes!

Stefanie said...

You don't know me, but I was friends with Dustin way back when you two started dating! You guys have such a cute family. I haven't seen Dustin forever, tell him hi and that he's lucky he has a wife who can run a half marathon. The thought of it makes me tired.

The Sohm's said...

Maybe it's time to update the blog Katie:)

Jenni