Sunday, October 4, 2009

Girls weekend!

I went to hang out in Boston again with my dear friend Sarah and her family. Dustin had has golf trip so I thought it was only fair that I had a girls weekend. I found some cheap tickets to Boston and then I was off. I always have a great time when I get together with Sarah It sucks that she lives clear across the country! Well we went on a Duck Boat Tour through Boston. We drove around the city looking at some sights then drove straight into the Charles River and then looked at some more sights. It was really fun! Then of course after we went and did some shopping downtown. The rest of the weekend we just hung out did more shopping and spent some time at the beach (brr kind of cold!). It was the end of August but there was some remnant's of a hurricane coming up the coast.  I call it a girls weekend because her wonderful husband took some time off to let us girls just hang out for a few days. I had a great time and thank our great friends for letting me come and hang out with them! 





2 comments:

Kelly Jennings said...

Looks like yall had sooo much fun!!! Cant wait till the cruise and we can all be together! Gosh, good friends are just hard to find.Seems like no one can replace the friendships we all had with eachother. see ya soon!!

Elwell Family said...

I am so glad you came too! I have been waiting to see the cute pics :) We always have a blast together, I guess we will just have to travel accross the country to see each other for the rest of our lives...or until we get out of this place. Miss you and can't wait for the cruise to see you guys and Kelly and Mark again!