Sunday, September 6, 2009

God Bless College Football!



a onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjCy5TsxPiOWAGmJFKwH5Y7ZIUTr9-EtNXpUr1TRHOlOAsE_qZhYTl3Eo-EDtngw7WQjIC9PXekVg1RkP86_Oy_cssB7h_DtvwbT-xok7yJ-vwXX_204KBrLKEZ6lE_7fuZyACxKiCPqfuM/s1600-h/DSCN0565.JPG">
In the words of my wonderful husband "God bless college football"! Yes it is that time of year. I admit that I do not feel the same way. But when we woke up on saturday and say his face it was like Christmas morning. Because it makes him happy I act like I enjoy it too. I grew up in a house of girls and my dad wasn't into sports, so I had never seen this side of men. I have to say ever since I got married I have learned a lot about football. It looks like it going to be a good year! Go Cougars!
Kids enjoying the football BBQ


No comments: