Sunday, August 23, 2009

Lagoon







Afton and Mommy 

On the Train 
Carson And his Girls
Vroom.. Vroom..

Carson and Mal
We made our annual trip to Lagoon. Well Dustin already went with Carson earlier this year, but I wanted to take Afton. I thought that she would have a lot of fun on the rides because she has no fear and is such a dare devil. And she did awsome! She went on all the rides either with me or with Carson. She was still a little wary about it but never cried. I think her favorite ride was Bulgy the Whale because it was just about her speed and movement. And Carson, well I think his favorite part was the 5 cute teenage girls that he was hanging out with (my sis and her friends came with us). His is at the age where he just loves it all. It was such a fun day even though Dustin did not come I sure loved having my mom there.

No comments: