Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Well Christmas kind of snuck up on me. Sounds funny I know but I am sure some of you know exactly what I am talking about. It feels like Christmas is so far away but then all of a sudden tomorrow is Christmas Eve! I have been so busy with this and that. So I am sorry for not getting my Christmas cards out this year but I do want to thank all of those who did send them to me. I just love getting them and seeing your pictures. Well maybe next year right? 

This past weekend we went up to Idaho for Dustin's family party. It was fun spending time with the cousins. Dustin and I have been working on getting the house ready for the final inspection. Which we will hopefully be moving in next week if everything goes as planned. Which it usually doesn't so maybe the week after. Here are a few pictures taken over the last few weeks. And we wish you all a very Merry Christmas! And a joyful new year!






No comments: