Sunday, November 2, 2008

All about Afton

So I usually write things about Carson because he is always doing something funny or crazy. But this time I am going to focus on my sweet baby girl. She is crawling now and saying mama and dada mostly to the right person. She is always smiling and just loves when her brother plays with her. She finally got her first hair cut. She has needed it for a while but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. And yes I was sad after I did it. I don't know why it was so sentimental for me. I guess because it means she is just getting bigger. And now she looks older with the hair cut. But now she doesn't have a mullet! We just love her so much she has brought such a joy to our lives.
Afton eating frosting
Dad and Afton
After
Before


3 comments:

Heidi said...

Her hair is soooo cute!!! and I love the picture of her and Daddy!!

Harding Family said...

Dusty,

Someohow I came across your family's blog when my wife showed me Brandon & Kyjah's link. Anyhow, looks like things are going good. We'll have to get together sometime when we head back up to the Idaho/Utah area and play some golf.

Dallen Harding

Unknown said...

Katie- I know you probably don't look at our blog often but I wanted to let you know that I am going private with the blog so if you want to keep looking you can email me your email address that you log on with so you can be part of it.
my email is merilee.coons@selecthealth.org
Thanks
merilee